Thursday, April 9, 2009

occluded fallopian tubes

This past Monday, after a visit to Epic Imaging, I found out that my fallopian tubes are occluded. Resulting from the Essure procedure that I had in December 2008, I am sterile.  I highly recommend it to any woman looking for permanent birth control. The procedure was painless, out-patient, and much less invasive than tubal ligation. My only stipulation would be to research a OBGYN that has performed the Essure procedure often, as it is a fairly new option. Visit http://www.essure.com/ for tons of helpful information. Also, feel free to email me with any questions. 

I am so grateful for my children. They complete my life in the most amazing way. But I am now done having babies. Carlos and I have moved on to the "watching them grow" stage of life and are enjoying every step and every minute of this magical journey. 

No comments: