Saturday, February 21, 2009

Preschool Photos are In


Preschool photos have arrived and I must say that my little guy looks dashing. I have to admit - when Teacher John passed out the picture envelopes I was a little nervous about what I might see inside. Not to say that Matthew isn't the cutest thing going... but we have all had bad school photos. I certainly have.

So I was pleasantly surprised to see that they are perfect. 

What a big person he is becoming. School pictures are a big deal for a mom. It makes me remember to cherish every moment as it goes so fast. 

Have you stopped and counted your blessings today? What helps remind you to cherish every moment?

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Dang... all those kids looked good. I definitely had some funny school pics ;)

Nadine said...

DOn't your kids make you stop everyday and count your blessings??!!! THey are truly, TRULY amazing! I got all emotional the other day becasue I signed Charlotte up for Preschool next year (our school has a 2 year olds class)! I cannot believe that she is going to preschool in the Fall! I don't know what I will do when she gets her first school pictures!!!