Tuesday, February 10, 2009

B-Boy




With Carlos coaching the 8th grade basketball team, Matthew has a renewed interest in basketball. I suppose it also helps that the weather was tolerable. Matthew consistently impresses me with his motor skills. He is only four years old after all. He can actually dribble and handle the ball effectively. It is such a pleasure to watch him practice and improve. 

Notice in the second photo both Carlos and Matthew are sticking their chins out. I've always wondered where Matthew got that from. Like father, like son. It is amazing how many idiosyncrasies we inherit from our parents.

Meagan and Erin - Do you remember a song that goes, "B-boys. I've been looking for your *** since a quarter past. Hot beans and butter baby come and get your supper....." I associate it with you Erin. Do you guys remember this or am I crazy? That was playing in my head as I uploaded these pics!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got a great coach! Way to go, Matthew! love you x 8

Anonymous said...

yes like father like son.... i love them both. cant wait to join in on their game, even if matthew can dribble better than me. never was too good at that. cant wait to see you all..... couple more days ........ YES!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

and i love that belly of matthews!!!!! so cute so cute

Anonymous said...

hmmm.....I vaguely recall that song...who sang it? Do you remember?