Sunday, November 30, 2008

Natalya's 1st Birthday

I can hardly believe that my baby girl is 1! This year has flown by, filled with joy beyond expectation or expression.  Natalya lights up the world in her path. I am so grateful to be her mommy.

My friend Meagan and I had her first birthday party on Saturday afternoon and it was a wonderful time. She was the belle of the ball and enjoyed every minute of it. I'll post more pictures from the party after my girlfriends email me what photos they took, seeing that my camera ran out of battery one third of the way through the party. For now.....

FIFTEEN FUN FACTS ABOUT NATALYA 

  1. Natalya loves dog and cat food. 
  2. Natalya adores babies - doll babies, actual babies, pictures of babies, the word "babies."
  3. Natalya likes flipping the light switch to turn off the lights... 
  4. And when she does, she claps for herself and says, "Yay!!!"
  5. Natalya picks up everything so lovingly and puts it in her mouth with reverence.
  6. Natalya loves watching her brother jump up and down...
  7. Nothing makes her laugh harder.
  8. Natalya has three teeth and two more just under the surface of her gums.
  9. Natalya likes to comb her own hair.
  10. Natalya has a sixth sense for knowing when the bathroom door is open...
  11. And is dying for the chance to splash in the toilet.
  12. Natalya gives the best open mouth kisses.
  13. Natalya loves her Gramma Mo.
  14. Natalya has an absolutely infectious laugh.
  15. Natalya is loved, so completely and utterly, head-over-heels, loved by everyone who knows her.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

16. Natalya is adored by her aunt!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

and her other aunt! Hehe....I will email you the pics tonight! I had a great time at Talya's party! It was perfect!

Nadine said...

Thanks for having us at the party! It was great to see you guys. Tayla is such a sweet baby! I don't know if I have ever seen such a well behaved baby on their first birthday! It is usually overwhelming for them and they get cranky! Instead... that was my child!!! SOrry for that!