Monday, December 8, 2008

Tai Kwon-Do

Matthew is just finishing his first tai kwon do classes. As part of the final class the students trained to break a board. I couldn't even believe that my boy broke a board... in THREE pieces. 

Once again, this video is horizontal. I figured out how to rotate it on my camera and it downloaded to the computer horizontal. Urg! Also, the sound is low because parents aren't allowed to get close to the students and distract them. 

Matthew will be attending his first Tai Kwon-Do competition this Saturday to possibly earn a golden medal. Stay tuned...


2 comments:

Hartshorns said...

wow, that's amazing! way to go matthew!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Matthew! I better watch out the next time I see him :) He might karate chop me! That's great that he is so into it!