Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photographing Talya - Day 3


So I missed a day... nobody's perfect. That's what I'm telling myself. I didn't stop taking pictures though. Here's what I came up with over the last two days.


I've been playing with ISO speed and like that these pictures blurred a little. It suits the mood of the photos nicely. Plus, it's one of two settings that I can manually change on my point and click, the other being OEV and I don't know what OEV is or does and haven't taken the time to look it up on the web. Instead I'm comparing Digital SLR's... 


This picture was captured while I was recording video on my camera and although it's dark, I like that the composition is different from what I normally do. 


Matthew took this picture of us. Considering he's four years old, I think he took a great picture. Also, I don't have many pictures of Talya and me because I'm usually the one behind the camera. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh i have a beautiful sister and neice!!! how did i get sooooo lucky? i love you and miss you very much. see you soon, but not soon enough.
jen

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and mathew is talented just like his mom and dad. he takes a better picture than i do.....lol.
jen

Erin Leigh said...

Matthew dos take a good shot! Thanks for the prayers!