Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Laughing Sissy


I have been creating and crafting my tushy off. In a good way, of course. See what I've been doing here. I hope you all enjoy this video. I was trying SOOOO hard not to laugh when I was recording, but I wasn't 100% successful. I couldn't help it. This little girl sure loves her brother. 

OK, I'm off to eat my Slow Cooker Chicken Paella. Mmmm... The gorgeous smell is wafting (yes, I did say wafting) down the stairs. It is a Weight Watchers recipe.

Oops - The video just finished processing and I realized that I needed to rotate it before uploading. Oh well, it didn't lose any hilarity. I have tears in my eyes right now from laughing so hard. Now you see what a charmed life I lead. I am so blessed!

BTW - I will post a link to the Paella recipe tomorrow. I want to get this post up before my mommy leaves work. Toodles...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughter is the BEST medicine! I love those two!

Anonymous said...

You should feel so blessed to have such happy, beautiful kids!

Marisa said...

Your kids are so darn cute together.