Thursday, July 10, 2008

The A to Z of Me

From Erin's blog...

A.   Attached or Single: Attached to Carlos for 8 years -our anniversary is on my b-day, April 26th
B.   Best Friend: Meagan Veitenhans/Cohen
C.   Cake or Pie: Both -I have such a sweet tooth
D.   Day of the Week: All -having kids makes every day special
E.   Essential Item: Chapstick -My lips get chapped often and I hate it
F.   Favorite Color: Red
G.  Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither are my favorite
H.  Hometown: Tacoma, WA
I.    Indulgences: Great coffee daily and Massages -hand massages, back massages, head massages, just give me a massage!
J.   January or July: July -I like warm weather
K.  Kids: 2, Matthew who just turned four and Natalya who is seven months 
L.   Life is Incomplete Without: A positive outlook and belief in myself 
M. Marriage Date: Someday soon, I hope -Carlos and I have been engaged so long that I wonder if Natalya will be married first -And our money always seems better allocated to being home-owners, having kids, etc. 
N.  Number of Siblings: 1 sister, Jenni and 1 brother-in-law, Anthony
O.  Oranges or Apples: Apples -any kind, I just like the crunch 
P.  Phobia or Fears: Being in crowded areas, anything covering my face, and my friends or family dying
Q.  Quote: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in a common hour" Henry David Thoreau
R.  Reason to Smile: I don't need one, I just do it!
S.   Season: There are things I like about all of them
T.   Tag Three: Nadine, Anya, and Megs (who needs to start a blog even though she doesn't have kids... yet)
U.  Unknown Fact About Me: I don't like anyone touching my feet and I hate the word "whiff"
V.   Vegetarian or Oppressor to Animals: I'm a meat-n-potatoes kinda girl
W. Worst Habit: Smoking cigarettes
X.   X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound 
Y.   Your Favorite Food: pasta 
Z.   Zodiac Sign: Taurus

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Great post... and your chairs turned out great!!! I agree with you... Megs needs to have a blog too!

Anonymous said...

The chairs look fabulous! I love em! I should start a blog huh?! Maybe one of these days...I love you and can't wait to see you!