Tuesday, September 29, 2009

health and heart.

I have had the most unpleasant cold for the past week so I haven't been taking many pictures. My days are filled with hot tea, Airbourne, spending all day in my pj's, and rest, rest, resting. Thankfully, I have an awesome man. Carlos has been taking care of the kids, cooking, and generally picking up my slack while I try to recover.

So since I don't have any new photos of my babies, I thought I'd share a heart-shaped leaf that I found at my mom's house during my most recent visit.

Send me get well mojo.

4 comments:

Momma Mo said...

Get better soon, my baby girl. That heart is sending get well mojo from my house to yours. Mom's advice: spray everything you touch with Lysol!
Love you x 8 and more.

jenni mo said...

that is a pretty coll pic.!!!! i love fall... but only because of the color of the leaves. definately not the cold weather! i love you sis

Megs said...

what a perfect heart! I heart you!

Marianne P. said...

Sara,
I love these pictures. The ones of Talya are precious and I love the updates on her progress. But then, of course, I love both these kids more than life itself.
Love, Mare
P.s. I love you and Car, too.