Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008





Matthew and Vinny playing go fish


Talya thought the ringing cell phone was the funniest thing - She mouthed my sisters phone so much that it took two days from her phone to work again! The joys of being an Aunt!

Remember when I said Talya loves dog and cat food... Well... my mom and I were wondering where Talya was and I found her in my sister's room, with the door closed, in the dark, shoving handfuls of cat food in her mouth. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face when I found her. She was so proud of her self. If you look, you'll see the cat watching Talya from under the bed.



Each of us made a turkey place card. 


Carlos made Antipasto - an Italian Thanksgiving tradition





What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year! My grandma, mom, sister, sister's boyfriend, Carlos, Matthew, Natalya, and I filled my mom's house with love and gratitude to share a great meal and great memories. It was pretty amazing that it never felt crowded. All the pieces of the family puzzle fit together nicely. Honestly, it was the best Thanksgiving I can remember.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have said it once but i will say it again..........THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH