Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More snow!

MORE...
MORE...
AND MORE SNOW!!!



All this snow is absolutely bizarre! BIZARRE! We got totally dumped on. It's over two feet on flat ground and that's nothing to say about the drifts. I have never seen so much snow in my life. I am just hoping that we don't get anymore so that the fam can make it for Christmas. Since it hasn't snowed since about 5pm yesterday and it's already 30 degrees at 7:00am today, my hopes are high. Please everyone... pray that the roads are good enough from my mom, grandma, sister, and sister's boyfriend to come on Wednesday...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray! We have about a foot here!! I have NEVER seen it like this in my life either! I love it! And I really don't want it to go away...but I hope the roads are safe for your family to make it for Christmas :)

Erin Leigh said...

i'll pray too. This snow is somuch fun!