Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Comments Please!!!

Hello everyone. Now, I don't want to seem picky or demanding or anything like that, but I would really love some more comments on my posts. It is so fun to hear your thoughts and know that people are actually reading this thing. Plus, I have made it really easy;  you don't even need a goggle account to leave a comment. Just click on the link under each post to read the existing comments or (hopefully) leave one of your own. It would make my day :-) And thank you Erie, Megs, and Nadine for what you write- it touches my heart every time...

5 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

you are already here... might as well leave a comment...

Anonymous said...

ok ok...I check your blog at least twice a week...I guess I could leave comments, huh?!! I love you!

Kristen said...

Hi Sara! Great to hear from you! You have a beautiful family as well. :) So you are living in Portland now? How did you end up down there? Looks like you are doing really well. Annabelle is 20 months old today, so she'll be turning 2 in October. Crazy that we all have kids now! Hope to hear from you again soon.

Erin Leigh said...

sara. I'll call you tonight to explain the collage. If you wanna try today it's pretty easy. it's done by picasa and I dowloaded free from google. then you allow it to gather all your pics from your computer. then you click on the ones you want then hit HOLD after each one then when you have the right amount pics you want, you hit collage. then it'll make it for you. I'll still try and call you tonight. My grandma is in town so we're headed over to my parents for a BBQ. Have a great day!

Nadine said...

Sara, I was worried that you were giving up on the blog because it had been so long! I am glad to see you back to posting! And yesterday we got the package in the mail! Thank you so much for the little dress! Charlotte loved the wrapping too! Matt and I are planning a trip down to Portland soon... maybe we can have lunch or soemthing.. I will email you!