Sunday, May 25, 2008

What a Great 27th Birthday!!



                     What b-day is complete without a chocolate cake!?!


                                  Courtland with two hotties

                                              The girls

                                         Partners in Crime

                                The cocktail of the night: Peartini's

                                     Boche Ball - Boys vs. Girls
                                                                                 
                                     Meg's aunt Marci and I

                                 The Hostess with the Most-ess!!



Besides celebrating my 27th birthday with Carlos and the kids, Meagan threw a BBQ for me at her new house. We had a fun night, sitting around their fire pit, catching up and laughing together. Carlos keep the kids occupied so I could hang out with my buds. I was delighted to see Joe Kinerk. Hey Joey... Courtland came from Seattle and I also got to meet a couple of Meg and Jason's friends. We stayed up late and reminisced over our many unforgettable memories. I even got to see Pashana!

The next morning Carlos, the kids, and I went to see my mom and sister at their new place. They saw Matthew and Natalya for the first time. This "reunion" made my 27th birthday the best ever!!


A Crew of Mo's:
    Momma Mo, Sara Mo, Jenni Mo, Matty Mo, and Baby Mo!!

Jenni looks great!

Auntie Jen

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I am so bummed out that I missed it. My best friend from work was leaving... and I was throwing the gowing away party... couldn't really miss it :( Then... I didn't realize I was suppose to work the next day. OOPS! I'm glad everything went well. Can't wait to see pics of your vacation!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you loved your birthday party!! I am glad I was able to have one for you at my house!! It was nice to have you and your beautiful family over...and the friends that you hadn't seen in a while!! We will get to do this more often!