Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Been A While

My family and I have had an exciting month and, unfortunately, I have gotten behind on my blog. The frenzied month started with my 27th birthday  April 26th. It was undoubtedly the best birthday I have ever had. Thank you to everyone who helped make it that way, and you know who you are. The beginning of May was occupied by the redesign of our living and dining rooms. Then came Mother's Day and immediately following a 10-day vacation, during which we traveled to Scottsdale, AZ, San Felipe, Mexico, San Diego, CA and back to Scottsdale. While on vaca, we also celebrated Matthew's 4th birthday. We just returned, very nicely tanned I might add, yesterday. So needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. Since I want to blog about all of the excitement that's passed, I decided the logical thing would  be to go in chronological order. Tonight, my goal is to download and organize the 438 pictures that I took. Tomorrow I will start the posts...

No comments: