Thursday, January 15, 2009

My babies... and another photography challenge


Silly Matthew - I wouldn't have posted this photo if his nose wasn't clear and his eyes didn't look so breathtaking

The smile that'll melt even the coldest of hearts




Talya singing as she does the "Booty Dance" - you have to see it - HILARIOUS

Why is my font underlining itself? So annoying. This was happening to me a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to post the Christmas photos. URG!
One of my goals for 2009 is to take 10,000 photos during the year. And another is to post 200 times on the family blog. It has kind of taken a back seat as my art blog takes off. Anyhoo, I figure the two go hand in hand. And a bonus: the grandparents will be happy to see more pics of the kids. 
Enough already. I can't stand this underlining. I've got to figure out how to stop this madness! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh . . . they are soooooo cute!!! Look at Talya's cute teeth!!! What a beautiful smile.... she must of gotten that from me!!!! All you see is teeth. love you all!!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! Now I know why grandparents put those corny license plate covers on their cars..."My grandkids are cuter than yours". Those smiles really cheered me up after a hectic week at work! love x 8

Anonymous said...

You should be a proud mama of two of the most BEAUTIFUL kids! And Carlos a proud dad of course :)