Friday, October 31, 2008

For Lilly Rose







A friend brought to my attention that I need to put more pictures of Natalya Shea on the blog. Actually, I've heard this request before. So I went through iPhoto to find the best of the best. Doing this I noticed that the Matthew:Talya picture ratio is way out of whack.  Matthew is much easier to photograph since he'll pose and hold still (well, that might be a stretch) but that is no excuse. To remedy this, I'm going to post atleast one picture of Talya each day for the next week. This will entail many photo sessions that I'll surely enjoy. 

For now, here are some goodies of my baby girl. The above pictures are in chronological order, beginning on August 17th, and evidenced by the length of her hair. ;-) She is such a wonderful, happy baby. Her personality is complex and she is always studying EVERYTHING. Yesterday was her 11 month birthday. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I try to enjoy every moment and I know that this extensive photography "assignment" will help with that. Thanks Lilly Rose!

1 comment:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Your daughter is pretty adorable. I can't wait to see the halloween pictures.