Thursday, March 25, 2010

Splashing in the Sprinkler

Yes, they really did run through the sprinklers when it was only 68 degrees outside. I should add that it was a gorgeous 68.

I love the firsts of spring/summer. The first time Carlos has to mow the lawn. The first time I can wear a dress or skirt without tights. The first flowers blooming. And, naturally, the first tromp through the sprinklers. (Not to mention the gorgeous photos made possible by better and more natural light.)

To my fellow bloggers reading this, I have to tell you about Picnik, the web-based application that I used to create this collage. I heard about it during an e-course that I took recently and this was my first time using it. And boy was it EASY, FAST and FREE. I created my account, uploaded these photos, and created the collage in under 15 minutes. I will definitely be using Picnik over Picasa from now on. Check it out.

Please note, that I used the free version but there is an upgrade available, for $24.95 per year. I am considering upgrading because I think the price is reasonable and I've heard great things about it.

1 comment:

Momma Mo said...

Well that's one way to wash off the craft paint!!!I'm surprized they could stand the water...wasn't it cold!?! Great pics! I'm anxious for some warm weather too. 78 would be perfect! Don't forget the sunscreen!! Love you x 8