Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the Teaching Voice


I was prepared to write an eloquent ;) story about how Matthew used his Teaching Voice to instruct Talya on how to ride a trike. However, Matthew just informed me that I better "change Sissy's butt before she stinks up the whole dang house" and I suppose that takes precedence over blogging. So instead I'll keep this brief.....

I have the best, cutest, most talented kids in the entire universe and I am grateful that they love each other! (even when one has a stinky butt!)

ps. Erin- Do you have Photoshop? If so I know of a site to get free actions. I edited these photos in one click... so easy. Just google "Totally Rad Actions"

5 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Thanks... it's so good to have you back and blogging... I miss you lastmonth!

Erin Leigh said...

Also... Talya has the most beautiful hair ever!!!

jenni mo said...

talya looks so cute in that dress! cant wait for mom to see the picture. and my handsome nephew. i wish i could have been there for his birthday!! it looked like you all had a good time. i love you very much sis

Momma Mo said...

You take the BEST pictures of the CUTEST grandkids! That made me laugh....I can hear Matthew saying that. How can she stand it???!!! So cute in that dress and her hair is getting so long. Did Matthew get to use his "teaching voice"?
Love you all x 8

Kringle said...

The pics of kids always makes the heart smile!
Kringle