Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschool Orientation

I can't believe that my little boy is starting preschool. I have been struggling with this- he is growing up so fast. I feel like I might blink my eyes and be at his high school graduation. I don't know if I am ready for him to be starting school. Matthew is certainly ready, however, which lightens "the blow". He is so excited and had such a fun day meeting his teacher and classmates,  getting to explore the classroom. Preschool starts next Monday, and he will go M/W/F from 12 - 3pm. From today until the first drop-off, I will be praying that I make it to the car before completely breaking down in tears.

Enjoy these pictures of orientation.


1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

OMG... I can't believe it either. He is growing up very fast. Post more pics of natalya too!!!