Friday, March 28, 2008

My New Family Blog

I am excited to start this blog about my family and share with everyone our wonderful stories. I have been meaning to get this going for a while now, but "better late than never" right!?!  I got the idea from a friend, Erin Rychlinski, and would like to express my gratitude to her because I know that this blog will be a joyous way for me to relive the many happy moments I experience being a "wife" and mother. The link to her blog is: http://erinandashley@blogspot.com. It is really fun reading her posts about her daughter, family, and friends. I hope that my blog will be as entertaining as hers. 

My goal is to make weekly entries and include as many pictures as possible. My life is perfect right now and I can't wait to tell you all about it........

No comments: